MotionIcon UK & Europe Escalator Step Branding product is a simple yet revolutionary development that gives advertisers immediate access to their advertising target market with an eye-catching, cost-effective, moving media choice for Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising.
Our product offers complete versatility – from clean branding to multi-messaging, safety and directional flow messaging. All options are effective when viewed up close or from a distance. Our creative design templates are there to ensure that your branding/ message is effective.
MotionIcon UK & Europe has a professional team of in-house installers, available to service any location, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Depending on location, our installers will arrange installation to take place before or after trade hours, to best suit client requirements and minimise downtime of the escalator. MotionIcon UK Europe not only offer design expertise, professional and accredited installation, but we also produce our own panels at our internal production facility.
MotionIcon UK & Europe escalator step branding product:
- Suits any budget
- Adaptable to all escalator profiles
- Multiple brands and messages can be displayed simultaneously
- Unlimited creative opportunities
- Continuous 24 hour exposure
- Flexible campaign periods
- Sections of escalator panels can be changed to create phased campaigns
- Enhances the visual appeal of the escalator
- Captures audience attention before reaching a point of purchase
- Converts a maintenance liability into a dynamic asset and revenue stream benefiting landlords, whilst creating a new advertising medium.
There is no clear-cut solution when evaluating the clients need for an effective advertising campaign.
At MotionIcon UK & Europe, our team of experts will evaluate your chosen location and create a customised branding solution, giving your campaign and brand the maximum exposure it deserves.
- Underground stations
- Motor dealerships
- Departure halls
- Office parks
- Transit systems/hubs
- Department stores
- Convention centres
- Railway stations
- Airport arrivals
- Retail stores
- Shopping centres/ malls